Category Archives: Announcements
Our mission as a community-based volunteer organization is to provide emergency financial and material assistance to the needy, while maintaining their dignity and privacy regardless of age, sex, religion, race or ethnicity.
During the past 5 years, we have distributed over $787,177 in aid to the needy in our area and volunteers have donated 21,154 hours valued at $474,413.
Total emergency assistance disbursed during Fiscal 2018 = $192,706
$.96 of every dollar received is distributed as client aid to the needy
- Provided $57,817 in delinquent rent payments and $3,364 in past due mortgage payments for 133 families
- Distributed $28,770 in donated food to 377 families
- Provided $21,519 in overdue electric utility payments for 89 families
- Distributed $14,796 in holiday dinner baskets to 396 families
- Provided $12,055 in education assistance to 4 people
- Distributed $8,000 in food cards to 354 families
- Provided $5,909 in school supplies for 180 people
- Provided $2,959 in prescriptions and medical/dental assistance for 26 people
- Provided $2,318 in past due water/sewer utility payments for 22 families
Clients Visits 2,952 hours $69,870
Food Pantry 900 hours 20,997
Administration 770 hours 17,964
Total 4,622 hours $107,831
How Can I Help?
Volunteer as a Field Representative
“Helping People Help Themselves”