Our mission as a community-based volunteer organization is to provide emergency financial and material assistance to the needy, while maintaining their dignity and privacy regardless of age, sex, religion, race or ethnicity.
During the past 5 years, we have distributed over $785,257 in aid to the needy in our area and volunteers have donated 20,346 hours valued at $461,450.
Total emergency assistance disbursed during Fiscal 2019 = $152,360
$.98 of every dollar received is distributed as client aid to the needy
- Provided $52,945 in delinquent rent payments and $2,438 in past due mortgage payments for 144 families
- Distributed $27,050 in donated food to 354 families
- Provided $18,069 in overdue electric utility payments for 74 families
- Distributed $22,823 in holiday dinner baskets to 468 families
- Provided $11,988 in education assistance to 18 people
- Distributed $7,200 in food cards to 581 families
- Provided $2,750 in school supplies for 102 people
- Provided $1,506 in prescriptions and medical/dental assistance for 19 people
- Provided $1,887 in past due water/sewer utility payments for 14 families
Clients Visits 2,616 hours $62,889
Food Pantry 912 hours 21,924
Administration 706 hours 16,972
Total 4,234 hours $101,785
How Can I Help?
Volunteer as a Field Representative
“Helping People Help Themselves”